Through our Posyandu Revitalisation programme, KSF has:
- Improved management in over 290 Posyandus, and provided over 130,000 children with health and nutritional interventions and educational opportunities in 7 provinces
- Implemented long-term, sustainable programmes for Posyandu Revitalisation in local governments
- Giving an improved sense of community, particularly women and children, by supporting the existing infrastructure in communities
- Provided training and re-trained 1,520 volunteers using the five table system; Immunisation, Weighing, Registration, Monitoring growth and early detection of easily preventable diseases, and Psycho-social growth and development
- Provided necessary and essential care equipment such as weighing scales, uniforms for volunteers and Educational materials such as training books, posters, diagrams, etc.
Posyandu volunteers play morning games with children
After training, teachers can deliver exciting, interactive classes to students
Through our School Based Management programme, KSF has:
- Trained teachers in over 75 primary schools in the districts of Gianyar, Blitar, Kebumen, Trenggalek and Solok
- Given more than 18,750 primary school children a safe, creative and fun learning environment
- Achieved 0% drop-out rate in KSF-supported schools, saving 1,900 children from dropping out
- Improved academic achievements with students' exam results being 27% higher than the national average
- Provided scholarships amounting to over $3,400 for students to continue their education into secondary school at SMK Bina Harapan.